Basic information on Data Protection
Basic information on Data Protection
Managed by: Corporate Group, hereinafter El Capricho, made up of the companies: Bodega El Capricho Carnes Rojas S.L and Cárnicas Carrobierzo S.L.
Purposes: Provision of online services, management of web users and commercial communications related to our services.
Legitimation: Express consent and legitimate interest.
Third party recipients: Data is not ceded to third parties, except under legal obligation.
Rights: To access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Additional information: You can consult the additional details on Data Protection in the attached clauses located at https://www.bodegaelcapricho.com.
At El Capricho we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, you need to collect information to get it. We care about your privacy and we believe we should be transparent about it.
For this reason, and as provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of April 27, 2016 (hereafter GDPR), concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society and eCommerce Services (hereinafter, “LSSI”), El Capricho informs the user that, as the managers of the data, they will add the personal data provided by users to an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected in order to improve user experience, to respond to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent in relation to the data we obtain about you and the reason we are doing it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information, we will always comply with the regulations, and when necessary, we will ask for your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorise us to process it, you can ask us to stop using it.
- Our priority is to guarantee your security and manage your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
El Capricho. C/ Carrobierzo, 28. 24767 Jiménez de Jamuz (León), fiscal number: B24573354.Email: email@example.com
El Capricho has designated a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within its organization. If you wish to make an inquiry regarding the use of your personal data, you can contact them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal information do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Telephone number and email address.
- Information related to payments and returns.
- IP address, date and time you have accessed our services, the browser you use and data on the operating system of the device.
- Any other information or data you decide to share with us.
In some cases, a registration form is obligatory to access and use certain services offered in the e-Commerce; likewise, not facilitating the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy makes it impossible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data are requested.
Why do we ask for your data?
At https://www.bodegaelcapricho.com/ we require the information provided to us by the interested parties for the following purposes:
• To send the information requested.
• To undertake commercial actions and maintain and manage the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the e-Commerce site and provision of information, enabling us to perform automatic assessments, obtaining customer profiles and segmentation in order to customise the relationship according to individual characteristics and needs, and improve the client’s online experience.
• To run and manage competitions, raffles or other promotional activities that can be organised.
• In some cases, it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third parties for audit purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to complaints from clients or Public Administrations.
The personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Record of Processing Activities (RPA), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the legitimation for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
• Consent by the interested party for contracting services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
• Legitimate interest for the processing of our customers’ data in direct marketing actions and the express consent of the interested party for all matters regarding automatic evaluations and the creation of profiles.
• Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with Public Authorities and complaints by third parties.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of its collection (for example, while the commercial relationship lasts), as well as for the fulfilment of the legal obligations that are derived from the data processing.
Who is the data sent to?
In some cases, and only when necessary, https://www.bodegaelcapricho.com/ will provide user data for third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. Providers of external services (for example, payment providers or distribution companies) with whom https://www.bodegaelcapricho.com/ work can use the data to provide the corresponding services. However, they will not use this information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
https://www.bodegaelcapricho.com/ seeks to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and it ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have the appropriate measures to protect personal data. These third parties have the obligation to ensure that the information is handled in accordance with the data privacy regulations.
In some cases, when the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfilment of these legal obligations will be revealed.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other companies in the group.
Where is your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the EU. In the case of data sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have BCR or because they have adhered to the “Privacy Shield”.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can contact us to exercise your rights at the following email: email@example.com.
By virtue of what the GDPR establishes, you can request:
• Right of access: you can ask for information about personal data that we have concerning you.
• Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
• Right of deletion and oblivion: you can request the removal of the personal data before blocking further access.
• Right to limit processing: this involves the restriction of personal data processing.
• Right of refusal: You can withdraw your consent for your data to be processed, by refusing continued processing.
• Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used format for mechanical reading, to be transmitted to another person in charge of data.
• Right not to be subject to individualised decisions: you can request that no decisions be made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be rejected if you request the removal of data necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
Likewise, if you have any complaints about the processing of the data you can lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correction of the data included, exonerating https://www.bodegaelcapricho.com/ of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and answer, in all cases, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the registration or subscription form. https://www.bodegaelcapricho.com/ reserves the right to put an end to the contracted services that had been arranged with the users, in the event that the data that they have provided are false, incomplete, inaccurate or not updated.
https://www.bodegaelcapricho.com/ is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own creation and which comes from another source, and it assumes no responsibility for any hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
https://www.bodegaelcapricho.com/ reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on its website, and may even limit or impede access to this information. The El Capricho Group is exonerated from liability for any damages or losses that the user could suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by https://www.bodegaelcapricho.com/ whenever it comes from sources outside it.
Likewise, the user certifies that they are over 14 years old and that they possess the legal capacity necessary for the provision of consent regarding the management of their personal data.
How do we manage the personal data of minors?
In the case of users over the age of fourteen, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except for those cases in which the Law requires the intervention of the parents or guardians.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
https://www.bodegaelcapricho.com/ has adopted the security levels of protection legally required for Personal Data, and seeks to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the Personal Information provided to https://www.bodegaelcapricho.com/.
https://www.bodegaelcapricho.com/ is not responsible for any damage or losses that could derive from interference, omission, interruption, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, motivated by reasons beyond https://www.bodegaelcapricho.com/; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Centre, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, or for damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of https://www.bodegaelcapricho.com/. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies installed on their hard drive, it is possible to configure the browser in such a way as to prevent the installation of these files. For more information, see our Cookies Policy: https://www.bodegaelcapricho.com/.